The Harry Potter Warner Bros Tour is really Amazing!
If you are a Harry Potter Fan without a chance of going to the Harry Potter Theme Park in Orlando, this is the closest you can get to the World of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
If you don’t have a way to get there, there is a Warner Bros Studios Bus picking you up from 2 hot spots in London. There are a lot of things to see around the Studios and it surely is something that any Harry Potter Fan will enjoy.
- Huge Chess Pieces
- Cupboard under the Stairs
- Corridor Statues (Piertotum Locomotor didn’t work for me there)
- Great Hall (all decorated)
- Dorm rooms
- Erised’s Mirror
- The Fat Lady portrait (and many more)
- Gryffindor Common Room
- The Gargoyle Statue/Staircase
- Dumbledor’s Office
- Dumbledor’s Pensieve
- Potions Classroom
- The Chamber of Secrets Door
- Rubeus Hagrid’s Hut
- Alastor Moody’s trunk
- The Black Family’s Tapestry Family Tree
- The Knight Bus
- The Riddle Family Grave with the Angel of Death Statue
- The ruined Potter Cottage
- Hogwart’s Bridge
- MANY magical creatures (Fawkes, Buckbeak, Merpeople, House elves, Thestrals, Gigantic Spiders, the Basilisk)
- The Diagon Alley
- Wand Shop (The Wand Shop is one of the last places that you visit during your tour. Pay attention to the names on the wand-boxes, those names belong to people that have worked for the movies. If you know someone that worked for any of the movies there is a Crew person standing in this room, ask them to check their list and point you to the box with the name of your friend. If you don’t know anyone, just ask them for your favorite actor in the movie, they have wand-boxes too!)
Things you MUST do during this Tour:
- Of course check all the things you like. Don’t forget to get your camera with you, you are allowed to take pictures of everything!
- You can get and purchase pictures of you riding a broom or the Weasleys’ Family Car!
- Visit the Gift Shop! You can find School Robes, scarfs, hats, Marauder’s map, train tickets, key chains, sweets, Hogwart’s stationary, books, brooms, famous wands even a time machine!